When a user is registered on the website, they comply with the following rules:
- A user is above 18yrs of age.
- The user possesses the legal right and ability to enter into a legally binding agreement with DohaTreats with respect to any daily treats (services, products, tickets for events etc.) purchased on the site
- The user will use the site in accordance with the below listed Terms and Conditions
User Rights and Responsibilities:
- A user agrees not to interrupt or attempt to interrupt the operation of the website in any way or use the website in a manner that adversely affects the availability of its resources to other users.
- Any user must not use the site for any illegal purposes or in any manner that is inconsistent with these Terms and Conditions
- Users agree: (a) to maintain the security of their user identification, password and other confidential information relating to their DT account (b) to be responsible for all consequences resulting from use of their account, use of their account by others (including minors) or unauthorized use; (c) to notify DohaTreats immediately if users become aware of any unauthorized use of their account; and (d) that each username and password must be used by a single user and are nontransferable.
- DohaTreats uses information for three general purposes: to customize the advertising and content users see on its pages, to fulfill user requests for certain products and services, and to contact users for new Treats.
- DohaTreats will only send a user’s personally identifiable information to other companies or people when: (i) we have the user’s consent to share the information; (ii) we need to share the user information in order to provide the product or service the user has requested; (iii) we need to send the information to companies that work on behalf of DohaTreats to provide a product or service to the user. For detailed information on how data is collected and used: CLICK Here!
- A voucher will be considered redeemed once a user has made a booking, reservation or appointment with the business listed on their specific treat. If a user makes a booking, reservation or appointment with a business but fails to adhere to it, the voucher will be considered redeemed unless the relevant business agrees otherwise.
- Users acknowledge and agree that their purchase of a Treat from DohaTreats.com may be subject to specific terms and conditions which will be disclosed on the site prior to their purchase of the Treat and to which they will adhere to after purchasing the voucher.
- Users can redeem their vouchers with the relevant business in order to receive the goods or services they have purchased through a Deal. Users acknowledge and agree that the business, and not DohaTreats, is the provider of the goods or services and is solely responsible for honoring any voucher purchased by a User.
- DohaTreats makes no warranty about the standard or quality of any goods or services sold through the site.
- All promotional materials relating to a business’ goods or services are based on information provided by the business and its affiliates.
- Vouchers cannot be redeemed for cash. DohaTreats is not responsible for any vouchers that are lost, stolen or redeemed by an unauthorized third party.
- Vouchers must not be resold, offered for resale, duplicated, used, traded or used for advertising, deal or other commercial purposes (including competitions and trade deals) or to enhance the demand for other goods or services.
Content, Trademarks & Copyrights:
- Users shall not copy, display, modify, create derivative works of, publish, or sell DohaTreats content or any information, software, or services provided by DohaTreats. The content may be modified from time to time by DohaTreats in its sole discretion.
- Nothing contained on the site should be construed as granting, by implication or otherwise, any license or right to use the Trade Marks displayed on the site without the express written permission of DohaTreats or such other third party owner.
- DohaTreats disclaims all warranties, expressed and implied, as to the accuracy, validity, and legality or otherwise of any materials or information contained on such websites. DohaTreats neither warrants nor represents that a user’s use of any materials on linked websites will not infringe the rights of any third parties.
Liability & Warranty
- Subject to claims available under consumer protection laws, DohaTreats and its affiliates or associated agencies are not liable for any loss, damage, personal injury or death (including, but not limited to, direct, indirect or consequential losses) suffered or sustained in connection with: (i) any inaccurate or incorrect information provided by a business on the site; (ii) any use of the site or DohaTreats content; or (iii) any use of the treats offered by DohaTreats, its affiliates or its associated agencies; or (iv) any act or omission (whether negligent or not) of DohaTreats; or (v) any failure or delay including, but not limited to, the use or inability to use any component of the site for reservations; or (vi) the performance or non-performance of any business in connection with a Treat, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- If a user chooses to access the site from outside Qatar, the user is responsible for compliance with foreign and local laws.
- DohaTreats assumes no responsibility for computer systems, hardware, software or program malfunctions or for other errors, failures, or delays in computer transmissions or network connections or for lost, late, mutilated, illegible, incomplete or misdirected information. Users must provide a valid email address.
- DohaTreats reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel or suspend any Treats or the site should any virus, bugs, or other causes beyond DohaTreats’s control corrupt the administration, security or proper functioning of this site.
- This site may contain links to other websites. DohaTreats is not responsible for and does not control the content of any website linked to or from the site. Any links to other websites are for users’ convenience only and DohaTreats makes no warranty or representation regarding and, unless expressly stated by DohaTreats on the site, does not endorse the owner/sponsor of any website or any content appearing on those websites.
- If you desire to not receive information about products or services we think may be of interest to you or if you wish to access, delete or correct you information, please send us an email at: email@example.com
- DohaTreats vouchers cannot be redeemed in conjunction with any other discounts or promotions offered by the merchant i.e. if the merchant already has a seasonal offer for specific goods/services, DohaTreats vouchers may not be redeemed in order to gain additional discount on top of this, unless otherwise stated in the Terms & Conditions of the offer.